Cotton + polyester refers to the collective name of the blended fabric of polyester and cotton. There are generally two methods of blending and interlacing. The advantage is that the wrinkle resistance is good and the deformation is not easy; the disadvantage is that it is easy to fluff, and the dying is twice, and the fabric feels hard. Soft and thick, the washing is not easy to deform, but the clothing comfort is slightly worse than pure cotton.
. 65% cotton T-shirt fabric is OK, while 35% of cotton is worse, it is very uncomfortable to wear, and it is easy to pilling.
This is a relatively common T-shirt fabric, cost-effective, although not like other high-end T-shirt fabrics, after special processing, but 100% cotton, still maintain the superior natural characteristics of cotton, good skin-friendly Good breathability, and good moisture absorption. If you don’t have a lot of budgets and you want to wear it comfortably, this is a good choice. Of course, some 100% cotton treated by special processes such as hair removal and softening are also high-grade fabrics.
Cotton + Lycra (high-quality spandex), also known as Lycra cotton
With drapability and crease recovery, this is an elastic cotton fabric that is finished with spandex in the weaving process. Feel good, more close-fitting, highlighting the body, flexible, especially suitable for close-fitting clothing. In the past two years, it has been used on men’s T-shirts. Generally, when making T-shirt fabrics, fabrics with spandex can only be treated with light alkali and low temperature mercerizing. This kind of fabric is more suitable for T-shirts with a stylish style, and the bones will be worse. In particular, this fabric should be protected against shrinkage.
High-woven yarn is made by worsted spinning, and the mercerized cotton fabric is made of cotton. After special processing such as singeing and mercerizing, it is made into a high-quality mercerized yarn that is smooth, soft, and wrinkle-resistant. The high-quality T-shirt fabric made of this material not only completely preserves the natural characteristics of raw cotton, but also has a silky luster. The fabric is soft to the touch, moisture-absorbing and breathable, and has good elasticity and drape; plus the rich color and clothing Comfortable and casual, fully reflects the temperament and taste of the wearer. Mercerized cotton and double-silk cotton fabrics are delicate. They are different from general clothing in workmanship and printed embroidery. It is recommended to find manufacturers who focus on high-end T-shirts. They are more experienced.
Double silk cotton
The singled and the mercerized yarn is used as raw material, and the pure cotton double-silk fabric is a “double-burned double-filament” pure cotton product. The CAD computer-aided design system and the CAM computer-assisted production system are used to quickly weave the design of the T-shirt fabric. After the scouring and mercerizing of the fabric, a series of finishings are made to produce the high-end T-shirt fabric. The cloth surface is clear, the pattern is novel, the gloss is bright, the hand feels smooth, and it is better than the mercerized cotton, but the price is slightly more expensive because of the two mercerizing finishes.
1. Characteristics: It is a hydrophilic fiber with strong water absorption and quick drying. Medium-strength fiber with a tensile strength of 3.5 to 4.0 g/d, but 10% strength when wet, making it a washable fiber. The thermal conductivity is good and there is no problem with static electricity.
2. Advantages: a) sweat absorption, low unit price; b) good thermal conductivity, no static trouble; c) fear of acid is not afraid of alkali can withstand the cleaning of strong detergent.
3. Shortcomings: a) tensile elasticity is poor and easy to wrinkle; b) there will be shrinkage when the initial water contact, after washing, the whole piece of clothing will be rumpled, the size shrinks or becomes larger; c) susceptible to mildew and Infestation of mites; d) Sweat acid will damage cotton, making the strength of cotton reduced, prone to yellowing.
1. Characteristics: 70% cotton and 30% rayon blended.
2. Advantages: It has a cotton-absorbing effect and the characteristics of man-made fiber.
3. Disadvantages: The touch is not good.
TC (TC Tedron, stretch nylon)
1. Material: polyester fiber POLYESTER.
2. Advantages: texture and resistance to sunlight, water cleaning is not easy to deform, anti-friction is good.
3. Shortcomings: will generate static electricity and hairballs, do not absorb sweat.
1. Characteristics: It has excellent durability, high strength, and high friction resistance.
2. Advantages: smooth surface, high gloss, and softness. It has excellent resistance to both alkali and chlorine bleach, but strong acid can damage nylon. Easy to wash and dry, and not easy to wrinkle. Not afraid of mites and mildew.
3. Disadvantages: no water absorption, easy to have static electricity. The resistance to sunlight is very poor.
That is nylon, spandex. Lycra, to put it bluntly, is the rubber band added to the fabric to make the fabric elastic. Many cotton fabrics are added 5%-10% Lycra, namely spandex. This kind of fabric has a certain elasticity, and the underwear can be tailored to fit, but it has no restraint and is more comfortable to wear. Elastic fibers are not fabrics and are components of the fabric.