1. Pure cotton fabric, comfortable to touch, simple and easy to match;
2. Rainbow patch design, vibrant and lovely;
3. Adopt healthy and environmentally friendly active printing and dyeing process, without adding any harmful substances, environmentally friendly and natural, and high color fastness.
Features of pure cotton t shirt:
- Features: Hydrophilic fiber, strong water absorption and quick drying. A medium-strength fiber has a tensile strength of 3.5~4.0g/d, but it will increase its strength by 10% when wet, making it a washable fiber. It has good thermal conductivity and no static electricity.
- Advantages: a) Absorb sweat and dissipate heat, and the unit price is low; b) Good thermal conductivity and no static electricity; c) Afraid of acid and alkali, it can withstand the cleaning of strong detergent.
- Disadvantages: a) poor stretch elasticity and easy to wrinkle; b) initial shrinkage when exposed to water, after washing, the whole piece of clothing will be wrinkled, shrinking or becoming larger in size; c) susceptible to mildew and Infestation by moths; d) Sweat acid will damage cotton, reducing its strength and making it easy to turn yellow.