1. The secondary dyeing process of blended fabric, the fabric is soaked for a long time, it is not easy to fade, and the color is firm;
2. Made of cotton-based material, the four-dimensional woven fabric is resistant to friction and not easy to pilling;
3. Using thickening and fixing technology, the clothes are not easy to deform and become smaller.
Features of pure cotton t shirt:
- Features: Hydrophilic fiber, strong water absorption and quick drying. A medium-strength fiber has a tensile strength of 3.5~4.0g/d, but it will increase its strength by 10% when wet, making it a washable fiber. It has good thermal conductivity and no static electricity.
- Advantages: a) Absorb sweat and dissipate heat, and the unit price is low; b) Good thermal conductivity and no static electricity; c) Afraid of acid and alkali, it can withstand the cleaning of strong detergent.
- Disadvantages: a) poor stretch elasticity and easy to wrinkle; b) initial shrinkage when exposed to water, after washing, the whole piece of clothing will be wrinkled, shrinking or becoming larger in size; c) susceptible to mildew and Infestation by moths; d) Sweat acid will damage cotton, reducing its strength and making it easy to turn yellow.