1. The collar adopts cotton ammonia rib, which strengthens the resilience of the collar, making it more docile, not easy to deform, and comfortable to wear;
2. The three-needle seam of the hem is thick, the middle is thick, the upper and lower are thin, the slight change is simple, and the details are exquisite;
3. Special process treatment, the cuffs are flat, not easy to be deformed, and the lines are exquisite, giving you different quality feelings;
4. The shoulder line is flat, full of three-dimensional, strong sense of decoration;
5. Strictly in accordance with the standards for the production of high-quality ready-to-wear garments, there is no trace of the inner thread, and the details show the texture.
- Turn the T-shirt over before washing, so that you won’t get a beautiful pattern in the wash.
- Wash by hand. Do not use force.
- Do not expose to the sun when drying, and turn it over to dry. This will prevent the clothes from ruining and the clothes will turn yellow and harden.
- When the dark color clothes are washed for the first time, they can be soaked in salt water for 1~2 hours to prevent the clothes from discoloring.
- When you put your clothes in shape when you are drying, you don’t need to burn them.
- Do not mix with other dark clothes to avoid fading and coloring.
- Do not heat, the temperature of a cotton T-shirt should not exceed 30 degrees, so as not to accelerate the aging of the printing.