1. Classic round neck design, simple and generous, stylish and versatile;
2. The shoulder-specific wide design makes the shoulders unconstrained and exudes a strong street style;
3. Round neck design, simple and stylish, with double-sided fine ribbing, how to wash will not be deformed;
4. The cuffs are designed with a edging to better prevent the burrs from coming off the line.
- Turn the T shirt over before washing, so that you won’t get a beautiful pattern in the wash.
- Wash by hand. Do not use force.
- Do not expose to the sun when drying, and turn it over to dry. This will prevent the clothes from ruining and the clothes will turn yellow and harden.
- When the dark color clothes are washed for the first time, they can be soaked in salt water for 1~2 hours to prevent the clothes from discoloring.
- When you put your clothes in shape when you are drying, you don’t need to burn them.
- Do not mix with other dark clothes to avoid fading and coloring.
- Do not heat, the temperature of a cotton T shirt should not exceed 30 degrees, so as not to accelerate the aging of the printing.