1. Pure cotton material, comfortable and breathable, with various colors, bright colors and full of youthful vitality;
2. Round neck design, comfortable fit to the skin, easy to put on and take off;
3. Chest embroidery pattern printing, a variety of patterns, can be customized;
4. The overall line is neat and fine, and it is not easy to get off the line.
- Turn the t shirt over before washing, so that you won’t get a beautiful pattern in the wash.
- Wash by hand. Do not use force.
- Do not expose to the sun when drying, and turn it over to dry. This will prevent the clothes from ruining and the clothes will turn yellow and harden.
- When the dark color clothes are washed for the first time, they can be soaked in salt water for 1~2 hours to prevent the clothes from discoloring.
- When you put your clothes in shape when you are drying, you don’t need to burn them.
- Do not mix with other dark clothes to avoid fading and coloring.
- Do not heat, the temperature of a cotton t shirt should not exceed 30 degrees, so as not to accelerate the aging of the printing.