There are many fabrics for t shirts. Everyone knows that it is light, cool, silky and breathable. The silk t shirt from the second skin of the human body is a high-end t shirt, and the price will be much higher than the ordinary t shirt. If you want to buy one or have a silk t shirt, we will give you some tips.
It is the most important to distinguish between natural silk t shirts and fake artificial silk t shirts. Is there any trick?
- The simplest point: Any “artificial” fiber generally has a beautiful appearance, regardless of color distribution or fiber thickness. On the contrary, some quilts have a small number of impurities, which is actually the real thing.
- Listening with the ear: Open the silk with the inner liner, take a little fiber, rub it with your hands and listen carefully. The dried silk will emit a “sand” sound when rubbed, is the unique characteristic of real silk, but neither chemical fiber nor cotton. In addition, in the process of rubbing with two fingers, the silk will generally “gather” into a line, and the chemical fiber will slide out of the finger.
- Observing the luster: The color of the real silk is similar to that of the pearl, and it has the characteristic of diffuse refraction of light, and the silk path is neat and orderly. While some chemical fiber is also bright, but the color is pale, dazzling.
- Touch by hand: The silk is soft and delicate, and it feels elastic with the touch of the hand. Due to the pore structure on the natural fiber, there are sometimes some feelings of “sticky hands”. Artificial silk materials such as chemical fiber are hard to feel or slippery.
- Burning with fire:
1) It will not burn, it will be extinguished from the fire source, if it burns like paper, it will be fake.
2) Burning is white smoke, if it is black smoke then it must be chemical fiber.
3) There is the smell of hair when burning, if the smell of the glue is fake.
4) The burning residue, gently squeezed into a fine powder by hand, will not become particles.
What are the advantages of silk short-sleeved t shirts? Why is it worth buying?
- It has anti-mite, anti-bacterial, anti-allergic and skin-friendly nature, nourishing skin, beauty, and skin, preventing skin aging;
- Naturally soft, awning, smooth, clean skin, block UV rays;
- Improve sleep, conditioning function, have good cold resistance and breathability, and have the functions of sweat absorption and moisture absorption.
How to maintain the silk short-sleeved t shirt after buying it?
- Before washing, you need to wash and dry thoroughly. Pack the collection in a white cloth or plastic bag to prevent the wind print, avoid the yellowing of the silk clothes, and also protect against moisture and dust.
- Mulberry silk should be stored separately with easy-to-worm mites and fur garments. If conditions are limited, they cannot be separated. They must also be wrapped with cloth or plastic cloth to separate them.
- Generally, it is light and thin, and it is easy to be squeezed out of wrinkles. Therefore, it is best to store these clothes separately or on the top layer of the wardrobe.
- Mulberry silk is a kind of natural fiber, which needs ventilation, so it is not suitable to store it in plastic bags for a long time.
- Colored mulberry silk, especially colorful clothing, should not be stored with white mulberry silk clothing to avoid cross-color.
Additional Tip: It is best to choose a silk t shirt for 2-4 cm larger than your own size, so it is not easy to damage the clothes and comfortable to wear.