1. raglan sleeves, edging neckline, more comfortable, does not hurt the skin;
2. Fine workmanship, smooth line, not easy to off-line, more refined;
3. Environmentally friendly dyeing, delicate and natural, free of formaldehyde, no aromatic amine;
4. Preferably, the combed cotton yarn is soft and skin-friendly. Not easy to raise the ball.
- Turn the polo shirt over before washing, so that you won’t get a beautiful pattern in the wash.
- Wash by hand. Do not use force.
- Do not expose to the sun when drying, and turn it over to dry. This will prevent the clothes from ruining and the clothes will turn yellow and harden.
- When the dark color clothes are washed for the first time, they can be soaked in salt water for 1~2 hours to prevent the clothes from discoloring.
- When you put your clothes in shape when you are drying, you don’t need to burn them.
- Do not mix with other dark clothes to avoid fading and coloring.
- Do not heat, the temperature of a cotton polo shirt should not exceed 30 degrees, so as not to accelerate the aging of the printing.