1. T-shirt graphic planning is the same as other types of painting art. Before creating pens, you must first conceive and conceive according to the planner’s purpose and then outline the sketch. When drawing the sketch, pay attention to the proportion of the human body structure and the connection of the sketch, and the draft is finalized after repeated corrections and checks.
2. Use an oil-based pen or crayon to draw from the deep, gradually painting the middle colors and bright parts, and emptying the highlights. Local areas with rich color gradation can be wiped on the screen with your fingers. Airbrush can be used to retouch the skin with delicate contrast.
3. Copy on release paper. Art planners with strong appearance ability can directly make generalizations on release paper. However, if you want to obtain an outstanding positive image on a T-shirt after the transfer, you must mirror copy or reverse image painting, especially the image with text. The text is more noteworthy.
4. Set the temperature of the hot press to 150℃, time for 15 seconds, and moderate pressure. When the hot press reaches the set value, hot press. At this time, the release paper melts and loosens after being heated, and the hot melt glue and paint are heated at a high temperature to penetrate the fabric fibers and bond. Just peel off the base paper while it is hot.
5. Choose edge and overlock technology. Enhance the tear resistance, and the nine major processes that have a wearing life of more than 5 years exceed the standard production. The fabrics are produced through processes such as singeing, de-sizing, bleaching, mercerizing and singeing, non-ironing with liquid ammonia, sanding, washing, etc., to ensure that the clothes will not ball, will not fade, have elasticity, and have a strong sense of comfort.