1. Wet the dyed polo shirt with water, and then fill the dyeing area with edible salt, wait for about 10 minutes, and then rub it repeatedly with your hands, the dyed color will disappear and then wash the salt with water That’s it.
2. Take a small spoonful of aged vinegar and place it on the dyed place of the polo shirt, and then gently rub it with your hands.
3. It can be washed with a color bleaching powder sold on the market. Generally, custom-made polo shirts are environmentally friendly reactive dyes, so they are not easy to fade. It does not matter if you use ordinary bleaching powder.
4. Potassium permanganate and acetic acid, the method is to first dissolve less potassium permanganate in warm water, soak for about 15 to 20 minutes, the whole polo shirt will be soaked into the red by potassium permanganate, pick up the polo shirt with water Rinse slightly; then dissolve about 10G of acetic acid in warm water, put the polo shirt in the acetic acid solution, the polo shirt will slowly change from dark red to the original color, and the dyed place will also fade away. Will not damage the original color of the polo shirt.
5. After diluting with 84 disinfectants, try a little soak, but you must master the dilution ratio and soaking time. This is related to the place of the dyed polo shirt and the degree of dyeing. It is best to bleach it several times. , I’d rather be troublesome than drift over.