1. The newly hot-stamped T-shirt is a bit hard and will change after washing.
2. The newly hot-stamped T-shirt should be washed after 48 hours to allow the color to stabilize.
3. There is no need to scrub the pattern with your hands when washing, because there will be no dirt attached to it.
4. Do not wash with a detergent containing a bleaching agents.
5. The washing water should be cold water or warm water below 40°C.
6. Hand-washing is best. If it is machine-washed, the clothes should be reversed so that the patterned ones are facing inward. In addition, they should not be shaken dry.
7. The clothes need to be dried naturally and not exposed to the sun.
8. If ironing is needed, it should be ironed with medium-temperature steam to prevent damage to the structure of elastic fibers and affect the elastic effect of clothing, and it is not possible to iron directly on the pattern.
9. The ironed clothes should not be stuffed into a small space. They should be hung or spread flat on a hanger to keep the clothes flat.