1. 100% pure cotton: the most common material, the cheapest. Of course, cotton is also divided into many kinds. Pure cotton is divided into the carded fabric and combed fabric according to the different yarn processing. It is divided according to the thickness of the fabric. Different weights. The advantage of pure cotton is good moisture absorption and environmental protection, but the disadvantage is that it is easy to change and wrinkle.
2. Polyester cotton: it is a blend of cotton + polyester, commonly known as cotton. Advantages: It overcomes the shortcomings of pure cotton that it is easy to wrinkle and deform, and it has good water absorption and fast evaporation, which is better than pure cotton. But disadvantages: it feels like thorns and pulls, it is easy to generate static electricity, and it looks bright when tilted.
3. 100% pure polyester: the functional fabric for sports T-shirts is suitable for sports. It can evaporate sweat in time. It will not have the heavy feeling of sweating in pure cotton. Suitable for sports, athletes will wear polyester. It’s not cotton.
4. Washable cloth is made of cotton, silk, chemical fiber, and thick fabrics as raw materials. After special treatment, the surface tone and luster of the fabric are softer, and the hand feels softer. It shows a bit of old material in the slight wrinkle. feel. This kind of clothing has the advantages of being not easy to change, no fading, and no ironing. The better-washed cloth also has a layer of uniform plush on the surface, which has a unique style. The clothes made of washed cloth are beautiful and very popular.
5. Mercerized cotton is the best quality in cotton for custom-made t-shirts, which is lighter and thinner than ordinary cotton fabrics, soft to the touch, comfortable to wear, non-irritating to the skin, has good moisture absorption, and air permeability.